This position would have responsibilities including bodywork, prepping and painting, and various other duties. Due to the sheer volume of work, we are looking for an employee that can communicate well with others, have strong leadership skills and excellent time management skills. Compensation is always competitive, but is negotiable depending on skill level and experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ability to color match; mix to specific color using standard formulas or color charts
- Ability to do body work, prep and paint, and have the ability to color sand and buff.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and be able to keep quality and priority #1.
- Ability to keep a clean work area.
- Must have excellent communication and time management skills.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience is preferable
- High school diploma, trade or technical school, or community college programs in collision repair or equivalent experience
- Attention to detail
- Valid Driver’s License
- Work experience in the industry preferred
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid continued education and training
- 5 day work week in a pleasant work environment
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Janelle Thiesse at email@example.com or mail to 3115 West Havens, Mitchell, SD 57301.