PART TIME OR FULL TIME OFFICE ASSISTANT
Office Assistant Job Description
Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may include telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, data entry in automotive estimating software and filing. Strong communication and customer service skills are required.
- Friendly and confident personality
- Great organization skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn software
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Greet public and clients and direct them to the correct staff member
- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
- Take and distribute accurate messages
- Maintain office filing and storage systems
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- Retrieve information when requested
- Update and maintain internal staff contact lists
- Type documents, reports and correspondence
- Assist with event planning and implementation
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Perform work related errands as requested
- Keep office area and supply room clean and tidy
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Janelle Thiesse at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 3115 West Havens, Mitchell, SD 57301.
Call 605.996.0958 for more information.